Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year Storyboard

Happy New Year! One of my resolutions for this year is to put each page in an album before I start the next. In preparation I spent an hour on NYE filing my LO's from 2010. I filled two albums and still have a heap left over. So that resolution needs to wait until I get around to buying a new album. I'm not liking my chances of keeping that one. Ho Hum.

On a brighter note I have just finished my first LO for 2011.  I was checking out the gorgeous Storyboard Kits and noticed Lisa had posted a challenge using this PageMaps sketch.




 I decided the sketch was perfect for these pics taken at Molly's frst birthday party. I intend to cover the event over several LO's so I was really glad to get started. The LO is quite a bit more girly than I am used to but I don't mind it all the same.

3 comments:

  1. Aaaawwwww, it's adorable!!! CUTE pics and I love your take on the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS! I love the pop of bright pink against the pastels!!

    (thanks for leaving some love on my blog too :) ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Amanda! You won the prize pack from Storyboard Kits! Cheers, Lis.

    ReplyDelete